Community Watch #3
The Community Watch exist to take a look at the Community and summarize interesting stories, posts, link and news around Skyforge that weren’t covered the past week or would otherwise go unnoticed.
Skyforge subreddit user Ingvevyr shared are picture that was made by Devianart(ist) Clavicl6. You find her Devianart Account here: https://clavicl6.deviantart.com/. She is a russian artist and made more Skyforge Art.
Our russian friends at Allods Team suprised us last Tuesday with an Q&A. You can find it here.
- Promise to balance the classes
- Grovewalker was a success (no suprise considering he is totally overpowered) there will be a new class in the future.
- PvP-Questions: See the next Headline for it.
- Will the Elder Godform usefull in other parts of the game? Even the Devs don’t know now.
- Pricing of Gear upgrades seems too expensive? Devs think it is okay.
- No new Invasion Faction in the near future. But Devs hint on new game mode coming soon™
- Old Weapons and Artifacts are useless because of how the Generation-System works. Devs answer is wonky at best. No fix in sight.
- New cosmetic soon? Devs say it takes too much effort and employees are needed to put out more content.
- Transmog Items? Devs say it takes too much effort to implement such things in the game.
- Currently Legendary Weapons can’t be upgraded to the new Generation and there are currently no plans on the Dev-Team to let them upgrade.
- Progression after getting to Junior God is slow and painfull but the Devs are planning some UI changes. How this will help us, is not clear.
- New Skins for the Godform won’t coming soon, they don’t make enough money from it
Wait there is more!
Aside from the Developer Q&A our russian friends suprised us with a Youtube Video about upcoming PvP changes.
- Tweaking the Scaling in Battle of the Equals and Massive Battle Whatever this means. Also no Combat Mounts, no Bonus from Cathedrale and Tower of Knowledge and no God Form.
- New PvP Stat. Stat increases with PvP Activity. How exactly it will work is not explained.
- Implementing new Ladder System including Seasons lining up with the invasion.
- There will be rewards at the end of the Seasons determined by your Rank within the Ladder. Reward can be also a temporary legendary weapon.
- Each PvP fight will reward items with the new PvP Stat.
- No PvP related Directives anymore.
- PvP-Happy Hours: Better Rewards during the Happy Hour which should mean in Theory more players queuing up and more PvP Fights.
- New PvP Mode announced for summer 2018